• Hello everybody! We have tons of new awards for the new year that can be requested through our Awards System thanks to Antifa Lockhart! Some are limited-time awards so go claim them before they are gone forever...

CLICK HERE FOR AWARDS

The Roleplaying Tavern - Stop by for a pint!

REGISTER TO REMOVE ADS

Roxie1563

Actress/Healer in Persona: Icebound
Awards
Anyone interested in joining me and Blades in an RP of Assassin's Creed?

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
To those who may recall and are still interested, I thought I would share that I will be relaunching R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality soon and, with my mind and heart in check, am 200% intent on following through this time.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Just breathing some life back into our lovely, little tavern. Anyone have anything they feel like sharing? Anyone up for (re)introducing themselves? Have any roleplay ideas brewing?

Personally, I'm anxious to get Ordeith's and my massive project, Nightfall, up and started. We've spared no details thus far in the world we've constructed.

Shameful self-promotion aside, what are you thinking about, Roleplaying section? Let's here it.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
Hey all. I guess i'll write a lil introduction in here since i'm bored? I'm Meilin (currently using my original name/sigs/avi for Nostalgia month) and i've been a member for 9 years, since I was a freshman in High school. I'm 24 years old and work at a minigolf/lazertag place in Henderson NV.

I quit the site for the most part in early 2007, and came back a few weeks ago. I guess I was known for playing 2 or 3 of my original characters really well, for posting ten times a day on an active RP (I did not and still don't have much of a life IRL) and for being a vicious bitch with Water and Sound element attacks. I made RPs for lots of different anime, games, and themes, and participated in a lot of really well thought out RPs by guys like Zexion the Master/Lord of Chaos, Zacdos, Morpheus, and Malum Incantanum. My main Character was a member of the Omniverse RPs and I just revived one of my favorite RPs of all time, "Spirits of the Divine" which was originally written by Morpheus and was one of the most creative and successful roleplays I ever enjoyed.

Oh, and while I was gone I did a 6 month internship as a Disney Character Performer. ONLY TIME IN MY LIEE I WAS GLAD TO BE SHORT AS HELL.

Last edited:

Urbane

Who in face are you?!
I forgot this thread was here.

I'm Urbane. (Normally)

I've probably posted in here before.

I joined in 2009 and sometimes I write things. Sometimes the things I write are good.

/enddiscussion

Professor Ven

The Tin Man
Awards
Just breathing some life back into our lovely, little tavern. Anyone have anything they feel like sharing? Anyone up for (re)introducing themselves? Have any roleplay ideas brewing?

Personally, I'm anxious to get Ordeith's and my massive project, Nightfall, up and started. We've spared no details thus far in the world we've constructed.

Shameful self-promotion aside, what are you thinking about, Roleplaying section? Let's here it.

I have plotting plots in my sloth-basementslothsloth and people who pay attention know what I how do thing

I am Professor Vensloth.

Also it will be a long time until we make it to a 50th CotW, Omnoms.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
I'm Chromatic. I joined back in March of 2009. For a good while I was pretty active on the forums. These days I'm more or less just a forum-stalker. I've been trying to motivate myself to immerse back into things but I've either been pulled away by other commitments or just haven't found anything that really seems open to my joining. I think I might just go and read up on a few RPs and see if I can't join into the action.

Meilin

Legendary Role Player of Water
Awards
Website
mayrlynray.tumblr.com
I'm Chromatic. I joined back in March of 2009. For a good while I was pretty active on the forums. These days I'm more or less just a forum-stalker. I've been trying to motivate myself to immerse back into things but I've either been pulled away by other commitments or just haven't found anything that really seems open to my joining. I think I might just go and read up on a few RPs and see if I can't join into the action.

*coughsloudly* I have a brand new RP that needs like 2 more people to start go check it out */cough*

Mistearea

Fear the Mist
Shifting through the spaces like only Mist can.
Since so many people are doing it, I might as well.

The name's Mistearea(normally), and I joined back in May of 2006, back when I was a Junior in high school... I think. When I first joined the site I probably had the biggest mouth/ego on here but have since cooled down. If you knew me back then, there's a chance that you didn't like me very much. As for what I'm currently doing, I now work as a hand stacker at a Yoplait plant. Normally that would mean a fair amount of free yogurt, but I'm allergic to milk so I have to keep it to a minimum compared to others where I work. And since it's a night shift job I tend to only get on when I'm really tired so I might make mistakes when I post.

And don't expect me to use my original sig/avvie. Those have been lost even in memory. They shall never return.

Ðari

Look at you, armor-less
Staff member
Awards
everybody that knows me calls me Dar. I usually go by the username Kid A, I joined the site back in 2005 as KHProdigy1, and retired in 2008 as iProd. A year later I came back on an alternative as Healing Vision and I am still here today. In the roleplaying section for years I've also participated in a number of battles and tournaments. In the present I am potentially most recognized for the cul-de-sac rps, and the number of post-apocalyptic roleplays I've made obsessively, and lastly as the composer of the Solace in Night fanfiction and continued supporter of the 3 threads that brought the story into fruition o:

I am old now, seeing the section today and not seeing the regime of 2006 - 2009 is kind of prominent. I've supported the section for years as a regular member and probably have roleplayed with every person that's posted in this thread at some point in time or another.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I want to gauge interest in the addition of a "Tavern Noticeboard" to the front of this thread, which might include a variety of things, such as links to posts listing members' active roleplays and projects (edited by the members themselves), active contests, random announcements, etc.

I know members of this section are notoriously lazy when it comes to things like this, so should I even bother? I feel it would make for a nice little hub of information, but it requires people to actual give a shit and participate for it to work...

Orion

Prepared To Die
Awards
If we could keep it down to people who are in the process of developing something or are actively managing it, I think it'd be a great idea and - for what it's worth, as a lazy KHI RP-goer - would be willing to contribute something to it.

Chromatic

Become
Awards
It seems like there's a lot less people following through with the ideas they post as interest checks/planning threads. And in general, there seems to have been quite a bit of 'make thread, leave' going on.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
I very much intend to get my interest threads (KHE, Character Archive) back on track, having had a small absence due to real life issues that had (and still have) me a bit depressed, affecting my urge to write.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
It's being retooled and relaunched (probably in a few months) as a sort of "main roleplay" for KHI, as a way to—hopefully—bring together the community a bit more and allow for some possible promotion outside the section. You can find a bit more about it here: >>click me<<

I don't think there's any question as to if it'll happen, simply when and, more importantly, how it'll happen.

OmniChaos

The Smiling Man
Staff member
Awards
Alrighty, the Noticeboard is now up and ready on the front page. And, without further ado, I now present my own "notice flyer" to give you a general idea. You do not have to structure yours as I have mine.

Active Roleplays: (roleplays you are actively managing)

• R.E.M. - Reality, Existence, Mentality
    Young Chris Russell, a senior of Jefferson High in the small town of Pleasington, New York, possesses the ability to warp and change the very fabric of reality, though he is completely unaware of it. His actions have however attracted a group of mysterious men who seek to kill the young boy. Some of the townspeople have discovered themselves strange powers and must use them to protect and discover what is going on with Chris, and they will find it goes far deeper than any of them could have ever imagined.

Projects in Development:

• Nightfall Epic
    The massive story Ordeith and I started years ago, now finally beginning to bud. Set upon a world of fantasy, Nightfall spans vast grasslands and giant deserts and has a rich history filled with much lore. From the bloody Gods' War to power-hungry warlocks, the story of Nightfall is great and wondrous.
    • Nightfall
      Book One: "The Lich"
      Book Two: "The Empire"
      Book Three: "The Deity"

The main story of Nightfall follows a boy in the 415th year of the Fourth Age, whose chance encounter with a pirate captain and a fallen god leads him and his companions on an epic journey across the world.
    • Heavenfall
      The sequel to main Nightfall trilogy.
    • Nightfall: The Interloper
      A side-story set during the 1384th year of the First Age, when a mysterious figure known as the Interloper suddenly appears and threatens to dissolve the very foundations of the world.
    • Nightfall: The Warlock (in preparation to launch)
      A side-story set during the 405th year of the Third Age, the kingdom of Morcado, still recovering from the massive damages sustained from the Gods' War, is violently possessed by the evil warlock, Azazel.
  • The Forbidden Fruit (working title)
    An Assassin's Creed inspired collaboration with Ordeith, the secret organizations known as the Templars and the Illuminati wage a hidden war across the pages of history in search of a great treasure. Whoever finds it decides the fate of mankind.
  • Dragon's Dogma roleplay (early stages)
    Collab with Ordeith.

Last edited:
Back